Mazzocco Sonoma Wine Club
No sign-up fee, just great benefits!
We invite you to join one, two, or all three of our Mazzocco Sonoma wine clubs, or to give a club membership as a special gift to another wine lover in your life. Being a Mazzocco Sonoma club member helps you keep our award-winning wines in your cellar, and gives you the opportunity to receive our limited production wines and email notifications when your favorite wine is almost sold out. Get acces to club member only wines, specials and discounts, as well as fun parties and events throughout the year.
Create your case! Select 12 reserve wines 3 times per year at 30% off for will-call members or 25% off & complimentary shipping for ship-to members.
Enjoy 30% case discount and complimentary shipping on a case or more on Mazzocco Sonoma wine orders. Receive 15% discount on bottle orders.
Receive 12 wines 2 times per year at 25% discount. Choose between the Mixed (reds & whites), Red Only or Zin Only clubs pre-selected by the winemaker.
Enjoy 25% case discount and complimentary shipping on 2 cases or more on Mazzocco Sonoma wine orders. Receive 15% discount on bottle orders.
- Complimentary traditional tasting for up to 6 people
- Discounted pricing on Mazzocco Experiences, available by appointment only and subject to date & availability
- Exclusive invitations to wine club member events
- Discounts on wine and merchandise purchases
- Complimentary shipping on orders of 2 cases or more
- Notification of new releases, low inventory wines, futures, and accolades of awards
- Complimentary tastings and club member discounts at our sister wineries; Wilson, deLorimier, Matrix, Soda Rock, Pezzi King, St. Anne's Crossing, Jaxon Keys, Greenwood Ridge and Rockpile Vineyards.
- Club member discounts on our lodging accomodations; Calderwood Inn, Grape Leaf Inn & Vineyard Houses
- Club membership is ongoing, and may be cancelled any time after the first year of membership by contacting the Wine Club Coordinator. Your credit card will be billed automatically for wine club releases.
- Any changes in contact information, shipping address or payment information should be conveyed immediately to the Wine Club Coordinator to avoid delays in shipping and/or additional shipping charges for returned shipments.
- An adult over the age of 21 is required to sign for the wines upon delivery and/or pick-up wine club releases at the winery.
- Membership benefits are not transferable to non-members.
- For members who opt to pick-up wine club releases and orders at the winery, wine may be held for 60 days. After 60 days, the wine is shipped at member's expense.