Visitation & Tasting Policy
Your Safety Is Our Priority
View our new policies in accordance with Sonoma County and the State of California below.
- We are only offering tastings by reservation only at this time to be in compliance with the new policies set by Sonoma County and the State of California.
- All tastings will be seated for outdoor table service only, regardless of weather. We can help reschedule due to rain or high temperatures, but be prepared for outdoor seating.
- You are required to maintain a 6 foot separation from all guests outside of your party.
- During your visit a mask is required at all times unless seated at your table.
- Well-mannered dogs are permitted but must be kept on a leash at all times and stay at your designated table.
- Persons under 21 are permitted but must remain seated at your designated tabe and accompanied by an adult at all times.
Mazzocco Sonoma Winery will require all visitors to make reservations to visit the property. We will not be able to accommodate your visit without a reservation. Reservations must be made with a minimum 24 hour notice.
- Reservation times will be available between the hours of 11:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Your reservation reserves your table for 90-minutes starting from the reservation time.
- Reservations cannot be extended due to late arrivals.
- We will only be able to accommodate up to 6 people per reservation.
To satisfy the current Phase opening guidelines established by Sonoma County, reseravations are required and limited to 6 guests per group.
- Our tasting program will include a selection of five wines.
- This selection is subject to change without notice, and we will not be able to make substituitions to the daily selection.
- Each guest is required to purchase their own tasting.
- The experience will be complimentary up to 4 guests for club members and $25 for non-members.
To assure that we provide the best possible safe and secure environment for your visit, our staff has taken the following measures:
- All of our staff are required to wear face masks while working with guests or in close proximity to co-workers.
- All of our staff are required to wear gloves in the preparation and recovery of our tasting locations.
- We have arranged our furnishings and tasting areas to assure a minimum of 6-feet of social distancing between seated tasting areas.
- All high-contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each reservation. This includes tables, chairs, glassware, and other touch points. Disposable menus and spittoon cups will be provided for single use.
- Common areas like restrooms, staircase railings, door handles, and other high usage areas and fixtures will be cleaned and sanitized on a continuous basis throughout the day.
- All staff members are required to follow rigorous handwashing procedures between all guest interactions. Staff will also be screened before each shift to assure they are fit to work.
Please note that we will continue to modify our policies as the circumstances or the guidelines established by Sonoma County and the State of California change.
We reserve the right to refuse access or service to customers who (1) display any symptoms consistent with COVID-19; (2) fail to comply with our social distancing protocols; and/or (3) fail to wear a face mask.