Food & Wine
Welcome to Kristi’s Korner! My name is Kristi and I specialize in food, wine and all things Mazzocco. Here you will find out about some of the best cuisine in California, great events, and locations with Mazzocco wines. Be sure to check in with me each week as I spotlight some of my favorite dining locations.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of dining at Boca Pizzeria, I encourage you to do so. When you first walk into this Italian-inspired Pizzeria you are immediately greeted by a modern yet inviting décor. The ambiance strikes perfect balance of elegant upscale eatery meets casual pizzeria. Warm and gracious, the wait staff is wonderful at answering any questions and oh so accommodating to any special dietary requests you may have. Take a look at the menu and be amazed; it’s centered around fresh Northern California ingredients with a specialty in authentic Neapolitan style pizzas. For all you folks who don’t know what it means to be an authentic Neapolitan style pizza (I didn’t!), their pizzas are cooked in a 900-degree oven for no longer than 2 minutes. In other words, if you’re hungry, always order the pizza. They also have an almost entirely local wine and beer list! Fabulousity.
Here are a few of my favorite dishes!
- Roasted Artichoke and Tarragon Dip- This is a unique combination that you won’t find elsewhere. Prepare for an explosion of flavors.
- Creamy Mozzarella Burreta- This is a classic that never gets old. The cheese is amazing and homemade to boot! Great for large groups and picky eaters.
- Organic Roasted Beet Salad- I know what some of you are thinking…Beets? Really? Really! The harmony in the flavors they use is suburb. The feta cheese they top it off with creates the perfect combination of savory and sweet.
- Smoked Chicken Pizza- topped with sundried tomatoes, red onions, bell pepper, chicken and the best mozzarella I have ever had the experience of enjoying. One word: YUM!
- Grilled Pork Loin- This is an entrée that you will dream about later. Be sure to pair with a glass of Mazzocco Zinfandel.
With two locations now open, you have twice the opportunity to experience what Boca Pizzeria is all about.
|Boca Pizzeria 1:
454 Ignacio Blvd.
Novato, CA 94949
|Boca Pizzeria 2:
1544 Redwood Highway
Corte Madera, CA 94925
|Boca Steak & Seafood
340 Ignacio Boulevard
Novato CA 94949
If you have any questions about the featured restaurant or where you can find Mazzocco, don’t hesitate to drop me a line at Kristi@mazzocco.com or give me a ring at 707 771-0188.
|Ducroix Restaurant||Sonoma Cheese Shop||Tessora’s Bara de Vino|
|Ladera Grill||Sonoma’s Best||Tomi Thai|
|Boca Pizzeria 1 & 2||Swiss Hotel||Stark’s Steakhouse|
|Ristorante Allegria||Bert & Ernie’s||Country Gourmet|
|Bellagio||Sea Thai Bistro||Rendez Vous|
|Ca’ Bianca||La Gare||Zin|
|Rustic||Violas Cafe||Central Market|
|Red Cat||Surfas||800 Degree Pizza|
|Boskos Trattoria||Cafe Pro Bono||Jack & Tony's|
|The Wine Cave||Vino 100||Red Carpet Wines|